1. Humana waives costs for primary care, behavioral health visits for 4.5 million members Full story
2. Model predicts 200K new cases daily by June; toxic shock-like symptoms may be tied to COVID-19 — 5 updates Full story
3. 43 million Americans could lose health insurance through their employer, study finds Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients. Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.
5. Insurers expect uptick in ACA marketplace, Medicaid enrollment as unemployment grows Full story
6. Hospitals get help from insurers with improved balance sheets Full story
7. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
8. Health insurance execs assure investors business is good while asking government for aid Full story
9. Humana donates $50M to COVID-19 relief Full story
10. Healthcare accounts for 60% of all data breaches at an annual cost of about $1.2 billion. Click here to learn how to protect your hospital from both internal and external threats.
11. Insurance startup Bright Health acquires Medicare Advantage plan Full story
12. Molina Healthcare to acquire managed care company for $820M Full story
13. Billing confusion for presumptive COVID-19 cases leaves patients with big charges Full story