1. Augusta Health CEO: Anthem is trying to strong-arm independent physiciansFull story
2.100 great hospitals in America | 2018 Full story
3. California hospital to close by mid-June, lay off 200 employeesFull story
4. How to engage employers in telehealth
Marketing and communication tactics that drive employer telehealth usage, results and cost savings. Read the case study.
5. Our largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference ever will take place September 19-22 in Chicago. Join over 280 speakers + hear great keynotes from Peyton Manning and Venus Williams. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Humana profit down 56% in Q1: 3 notesFull story
7. Court decides Envision, UnitedHealthcare must arbitrate: 4 things to knowFull story
8. Vandals cause thousands of dollars in damage to one of Epic's buildings Full story
9. 3 key data analytics solutions for health plans to gain better insight into member risk patterns.Download the white paper
10. Cigna profit soars 53%: 4 things to know Full story
11. Tom Price: ACA's individual mandate repeal will hurt insurance marketsFull story
12. CHS' net loss narrows to $25M as company pursues $2B hospital divestiture planFull story
13. Webinar: Learn how the inplementation of advanced technologies can support quality initiatives and reduce inefficiencies for critical care patients
14. CMS seeks information on direct provider payment modelsFull story
15. 4 payer, provider contract disputes, resolutions in AprilFull story