1. Optum targets telehealth provider for $470M acquisition: 5 details Full story
2. Insurers extending prior authorizations for elective services Full story
3. These 7 top payer CEOs collectively made $151M in 2019 Full story
4. Webinar: 5 Ways to Amplify Telehealth Programs for Members in Need. Telehealth began as a service mostly for commercial members in need of urgent care. Today, health plans are integrating telehealth into every part of the member experience. Join this webinar to discover five ways to take your digital health program to the next level. Register Today.
5. HHS launches portal for providers to submit claims for uninsured COVID-19 patients Full story
6. White House unveils COVID-19 testing plan + 5 more updates Full story
7. More than a buzzword: actionable tips for supply chain standardization. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Georgia telemedicine operator charged in $60M fraud scheme: 3 details Full story
9. Virginia health system, physician group pay $9M to settle false billing claims Full story
10. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
11. CMS suspends Advance Payment Program Full story
12. Insurers entitled to billions in risk corridors payments, SCOTUS says Full story
13. CEO of Anthem's hospice, care coordination units steps down Full story
14. Hospitals, insurers, businesses call on Congress to protect health coverage Full story