1. UnitedHealth posts $3.4B profit; Optum CEO to take leave of absence Full story
2. The telehealth services Aetna, UnitedHealthcare & more payers are covering during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
3. Tennessee hospital settles false billing allegations Full story
4. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Texas hospital claims Aetna owes $12M in unpaid billings Full story
6. Texas lawmakers to CMS: Give independent freestanding ERs Medicare billing status Full story
7. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Pharmacy reimbursement lags for generics when there are price hikes, study finds Full story
9. 5 payer exec moves Full story
10. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
11. Molina Healthcare gives employees bonuses, accelerates $150M in payments to providers Full story
12. UnitedHealth considers rebates as claims costs for elective surgeries fall Full story