1. UnitedHealth fast-tracks $2B in payments to providers Full story
2. CMS will speed $34B in payments to hospitals Full story
3. National PPE stockpile depleted; CMS updates infection control guidelines — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more
5. Updated COVID-19 projections are out: The new peak dates in each state Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare, Cigna sued for allegedly underpaying behavioral health claims Full story
7. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.
8. COVID-19 hospitalization trends in March: 5 CDC findings Full story
9. Sentara picks up majority stake in health plan Full story
10. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
11. Hospital costs to treat uninsured COVID-19 patients could exceed $41B, study finds Full story
12. 70 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story