1. 8 recent payer executive moves Full story
2. Longtime Centene CEO Michael Neidorff dies Full story
3. 9 hospitals scaling back services Full story
4. Leading health systems have proactive workforce strategies. Here's how they're using data to boost retention + cut labor costs.
5. UnitedHealthcare launches virtual physical therapy program Full story
6. 3 executives out at Mississippi hospital Full story
7. Study: Over 3 million could lose health coverage next year if ARP tax credits expire Full story
8. Michigan governor signs prior authorization reform bill into law Full story
9. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
10. Millennium Trust to acquire CVS Health's HSA business Full story
11. 5 best healthcare companies to grow your career: LinkedIn Full story
12. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner net worth hits personal high Full story
13. CMS unveils coverage policy for Alzheimer's drug: 4 things to know Full story
14. 10 best, worst states for remote work Full story
15. COVID-19 cases up in 28 states, hospitalizations up in 5 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
2. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.
3. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.