1. CMS finalizes 2021 Medicare Advantage rates: 5 things to know Full story
2. White House taps 3M for 166M face masks; Fauci 'cautiously optimistic' US can avoid worst projections — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Blue Shield of California to help hospitals get cash quicker Full story
4. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care. Learn more
5. Insurers may raise premiums up to 40% due to COVID-19 costs, Covered California says Full story
6. New Hampshire health system out of network with Cigna after HCA takeover Full story
7. Attend this live discussion to learn how to become a driver of innovation at your organization.
8. Trump administration to use hospital stimulus funds to pay for uninsured COVID-19 treatment Full story
9. New York to require insurers to defer premium payments until June 1 Full story
10. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.
11. New condition code released for COVID-19 claims Full story
12. Medicaid emerging as default insurer for unemployed due to COVID-19 Full story
13. State-by-state breakdown of how many residents could lose insurance because of COVID-19 Full story