1. Biden proposes ACA coverage expansion to include more families Full story
2. 7 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. Former Humana executive lands CEO role at Acadia Full story
4. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
5. Optum, Change Healthcare set $650M merger reversal fee, extend agreement through 2022 Full story
6. CMS releases Medicare Advantage, Part D rate announcement: 7 things to know Full story
7. Former Texas health system CEO, CFO hit with false claims lawsuit Full story
8. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities Full story
9. Ardent Health Services increased its CMI by 13% and its CC/MCC capture rate by 12% by deploying self-service analytics. Learn more about the financial and operational improvements this technology can bring.
10. How should telehealth be reimbursed? Full story
11. UnitedHealth working to avoid class-action lawsuit from 1K independent pharmacies Full story
12. Omicron XE variant: 5 things to know Full story
13. Intermountain, SCL Health form 33-hospital system Full story
14. HealthEdge exec's advice to payers on payment integrity reform: Demand more Full story
15. Aetna in the headlines: 6 recent stories Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.