1. Highmark Health confirms data breach affecting up to 67,000 people Full story
2. Ex-Vanderbilt nurse's trial could set dangerous precedent, ANA warns Full story
3. Allina Health | Aetna names new CEO Full story
4. Fee-for-service is spiraling healthcare down an unsustainable path. Learn which industries' models are worth watching.
5. Delaware judge declines to dismiss $51M escrow suit against Anthem Full story
6. CommonSpirit launching outcome-based healthcare model in 6 underserved communities Full story
7. Florida fines Medicaid payment vendor $9.1M over billing delays Full story
8. Michigan lawmaker to introduce single-payer healthcare bill Full story
9. Former employees sue Molina over 401(k) plan Full story
10. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
11. UnitedHealthcare gains support in effort to overturn Medicare overpayment ruling Full story
12. BCBS parent company downsizing office space in suburban Chicago Full story
13. Federal legislation introduced to protect striking employees' health coverage Full story
14. 10 providers seeking payer contracting talent Full story
15. COVID-19 cases tick up in 9 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.
2. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.