1. Partners, Care New England deal could raise insurance premiums in Rhode Island, study says Full story
2. Washington community hospital lays off 24% of leadership, executive roles to remain openFull story
3. Aetna CEO advocates for return of healthcare 'to community' amid proposed CVS 'megadeal'Full story
4. The age of the patient is here — are you ready? Learn how to deliver a connected patient journey Download the white paper
5. Thrilled to welcome former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn, and 78 hospital and health system CEO speakers at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Patient killed in Ohio ambulance crashFull story
7. MedPAC urges Congress to eliminate MIPSFull story
8. Fitch: UnitedHealth's Optum a 'favorable' differentiator from other insurers Full story