1. AMA considering lawsuit to target prior authorization 'abuses' Full story
2. Where are Americans quitting jobs the most?Full story
3. These 12 states had uninsured rates higher than 10%, new census data shows Full story
4. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
5. Anthem could dodge lawsuit over alleged under-reimbursement of $415K air ambulance ride Full story
6. Cook County Health chief medical officer on single-payer feasibility in the US Full story
7. 5 healthcare companies get 'F' in racial and gender pay equity; Cigna gets 'C' grade Full story
8. Aetna selects partner to offer mental healthcare to 87 million enrollees Full story
9. South Shore Hospital's chief of medicine dies in diving accident Full story
10. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
11. Justice Department can join suit against Methodist Le Bonheur, alleging Medicare fraud Full story
12. 95% of consumer-directed health plans cover primary and mental telehealth before a deductible, AHIP study finds Full story
13. Many state Medicaid programs unprepared for lifting of enrollment requirements, KFF survey finds Full story
14. Providers want telehealth post-pandemic, but there's 'room for improvement,' Optum survey says Full story
15. 7 women making moves in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.