1. UnitedHealth blasts Justice Department challenge to Change deal Full story
2. States ranked by omicron subvariant prevalence Full story
3. Walgreens sued by BCBS payers, health systems for alleged drug overcharging fraud scheme Full story
4. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
5. Aetna faces proposed class-action lawsuit over physical therapy coverage Full story
6. Humana sending thousands of employees back to corporate headquarters after 2-year hiatus Full story
7. Anthem Blue Cross ends payment of consultation services Full story
8. Mass General Brigham seeks more time to submit a plan to lower costs Full story
9. Oscar Health partners with Medecision for member digital care management Full story
10. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
11. 15 US health systems with the best patient reviews Full story
12. 5 Medicare Advantage takeaways from MedPAC congressional report Full story
13. FBI, CISA warn of Russian exploitation of multifactor authentication, PrintNightmare vulnerability Full story
14. Drafted Medicare plan may limit patient access to new Alzheimer's treatment, report says Full story
15. 10 most segregated hospital markets Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.