1. UnitedHealth tells tens of thousands of employees to keep coming into work unless sick, high-risk Full story
2. Trump says COVID-19 outbreak may last into summer; Lockdowns begin in California Full story
3. Mississippi hospital owner defrauded Medicare of $10.8M, jury finds Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Trump expands telehealth coverage for Medicare beneficiaries amid coronavirus outbreak Full story
6. A look back at swine flu: 8 facts about the world's last pandemic in 2009 Full story
7. Build a better network and find your health system's next $100M in savings. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Medicare pricing for coronavirus tests: 3 things to know Full story
9. Healthcare scholars: Even during pandemic, 'a patient can do everything right and still face substantial surprise bills' Full story
10. CEOs sound off: New ideas & best practices for digital strategy in the era of the patient consumer — Read more
11. Insurers move to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 office visits Full story
12. CMS questions $350M Medicaid payment backlog to Illinois physicians Full story
13. Florida 1st state that can waive some Medicaid prior authorizations Full story