1. BCBS of North Carolina wins $9.4B contract to manage state health plan Full story
2. HHS finalizes interoperability rules: 7 things to know Full story
3. Spread of COVID-19 could last into 2021; WHO says pandemic risk is 'very real' Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. BCBS of Texas to reimburse out-of-network ER claims, pay $10M fine Full story
6. Consolidation increasing stakes for payer-provider contract disputes, study finds Full story
7. Price and quality transparency are coming: Are you prepared? Click here to learn how to reduce your financial risk.
8. Flu has killed 20,000, CDC estimates Full story
9. What does Cleveland Clinic-Oscar plan look like 2.5 years out? 5 quick updates Full story
10. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
11. 5 things to know about the state of hospital value-based payments, per execs Full story
12. Blue Shield of California 1st insurer to cover rapid whole genome sequencing for critically ill children Full story
13. Newsweek's 10 best hospitals in the world Full story