1. Oscar Health's COO to resign Full story
2. Congress set to add 151 days of telehealth coverage Full story
3. 5 payers flagged for coding, reimbursement errors Full story
4. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
5. Cigna names CMO of Medicare division Full story
6. Aetna, Optum must face 'dummy code' lawsuit, Supreme Court rules Full story
7. How the AMA's fight over single-payer healthcare changed over the years Full story
8. Amazon Pharmacy to offer savings card to Blue plan members in 5 states Full story
9. Vermont board urges UVM Health Network to resolve spat with UnitedHealthcare Full story
10. Managing inpatient capacity requires a complex balancing act, and staffing shortages haven't made this any easier. Get tips to better meet current and future care demands here.
11. Non-competes, occupational licensing in feds' crosshairs Full story
12. UnitedHealthcare to roll out coverage changes for obstetrical ultrasounds Full story
13. Florida hospitals to pay $12.7M to resolve allegations of submitting improper claims Full story
14. Centene subsidiary inks 4-year contract to provide Medicaid, Medicare services in Indiana Full story
15. 20 best-managed healthcare companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.