1. Broward Health, UnitedHealthcare hit contract impasse Full story
2. California health plan fined $55M for care authorization delays Full story
3. Mallinckrodt to settle drug rebate, kickback suits for $260M Full story
4. Building the right provider network can seem insurmountable — but it's not. Click here and learn about a 3-step process for a successful network build.
5. COVID-19 funding is tapped out, HHS says Full story
6. 9 of the highest performing Medicare, Medicaid plans in 2020-21 Full story
7. Payer organizations respond to CMS' Medicare Advantage, Part D proposed rule Full story
8. Hundreds of organizations reject CMS' direct contracting model rebrand Full story
9. Molina Healthcare joins S&P 500 Full story
10. Give your staff the relief they deserve. Get 3 strategies to improve care workflows and free up employees' time here.
11. New York physician pleads guilty to $3M billing fraud scheme Full story
12. Optum, Cigna venture arms invest $30M in digital health plan administrator Full story
13. Minneapolis health plan looks to expand into Iowa Full story
14. Some patients can stay in network for care despite Memorial Hermann, BCBS split Full story
15. Mayo Clinic among organizations scrutinized for Russian donations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
2. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
3. Patients' frustration with primary care is growing. See how health systems can improve the patient experience and foster more loyalty here.