1. UnitedHealth stock has best day in 10 years as health insurance industry gains $48B on Biden win Full story
2. Humana to make value-based payments to Ochsner providers treating social determinants Full story
3. BCBS of North Carolina's net income tumbles $193M on 'record-high' expenses Full story
4. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Health insurers address new coronavirus: 5 updates Full story
7. CareFirst BCBS to cover cost-sharing for insulin Full story
8. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
9. Trump administration may pay hospitals for coronavirus care provided to uninsured Full story
10. Feds launch investigation into NYU Langone's Medicare payments Full story
11. How successful is your RCM? Click here to learn about CHI's innovative approaches to improve payment performance.
12. Kansas hospital submitted incorrect claims to Medicare, OIG says Full story
13. New York insurers ordered to pay for coronavirus testing: 5 things to know Full story
14. Medicare Advantage insurer Alignment gets new investors, predicts $1B in 2020 revenue Full story