1. 8 recent CMS moves Full story
2. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
3. Clover Health must face lawsuit alleging it misled investors Full story
4. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
5. Tennessee physician convicted in $50M fraud scheme Full story
6. BCBS backs Civica's plan to manufacture, distribute insulin at discounted price Full story
7. What does Amazon Care mean for hospitals? Execs from Geisinger and more answer Full story
8. Washington hospital on brink of bankruptcy needs new CEO, CFO Full story
9. Excellus BCBS sees 20-year high in medical expenses paid Full story
10. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
11. 10 places drug spending has jumped the most since 2010 Full story
12. Steward Health Care to face patient class action alleging racketeering, fraud Full story
13. Humana co-founder memorialized with statue Full story
14. Telehealth will enhance, not replace traditional employer plans, Cigna study says Full story
15. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.
2. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
3. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.