1. Texas health system files for bankruptcy, owes BCBS $29M Full story
2. Supreme Court to hear ACA challenge, likely this fall Full story
3. Cigna to run Houston Methodist's health plan under new agreement Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 5 things to know about Harmony, the UnitedHealth plan directing members to Optum physicians Full story
7. CMS launches new payment model for emergency care: 5 things to know Full story
8. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
9. Indiana health system CEO: There's 'a lot of ground to make up' in Anthem deal Full story
10. CHI St. Vincent improperly billed Medicare, OIG finds Full story
11. Start consolidating patient bills: Your patients will thank you — Learn more
12. Anthem buys mental health provider serving 36 million Americans Full story
13. Physicians owed $350M in unpaid claims from Chicago-area Medicaid plan Full story
14. Amazon, Michigan insurer create storefront for beneficiaries: 3 details Full story