1. UnitedHealthcare axes paper prior authorization, decision letters Full story
2. California's single payer failure dampens hopes for similar initiatives Full story
3. BCBS of Texas, Memorial Hermann sever contract, affecting 100,000 Full story
4. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
5. Humana adds Cerner CEO to board of directors Full story
6. Humana rolls out Kindred at Home's new brand, signals 'full integration' Full story
7. Cigna stock buyback kicks off goal to generate $12B in value Full story
8. Outsourced anesthesia up to 26% pricier, study finds Full story
9. Healthcare needs a new level of payer-provider collaboration. Click here to learn how accurate provider data can transform these partnerships.
10. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
11. UPMC annual revenue up 5.5% over 2020 Full story
12. Hartford HealthCare seeks dismissal of antitrust lawsuit: 5 things to know Full story
13. AHIP president, CEO outlines 4 industry priorities for 2022 Full story
14. Anthem must face lawsuit over strict mental health coverage guidelines Full story
15. ER wait times, by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
2. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.
3. Virtual nurses are vital to the future of care delivery. Here's how to seamlessly integrate them to your teams.