1. 15 payer exec moves in February Full story
2. Medicare Advantage members less likely to be hospitalized, more likely to be shifted to other care: Study Full story
3. Medicare site-neutral payments could save nearly $500B over 10 years, BCBS Association says Full story
4. From equity to transparency, join senior execs from leading payers – Cigna, BCBS, Kaiser, UnitedHealth + more – in exclusive roundtables on today's most pressing payer issues. Apply to be a live reviewer now.
5. 15 things to know about ACO REACH Full story
6. The 'reimbursement wars' keeping hospital execs up at night Full story
7. What does Gen Z consider a high starting salary? 6 hallmarks of their job search Full story
8. How 10 payers are approaching telehealth this year Full story
9. 62% of Americans don't want to use their health plan to find care. Make the experience of selecting a provider easy and stress-free for members with this actionable plan.
10. Every health plan awarded NCQA's health equity standard, state-by-state Full story
11. Meet UnitedHealth Group's board of directors Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
2. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
3. Don't stunt your ASC's growth. Learn how to remove revenue cycle roadblocks and ensure success here.