1. Miami man with 'junk plan' owes thousands after hospital visit for coronavirus symptoms Full story
2. CMS revamps quality strategy: 5 things to know Full story
3. 26 payer exec moves in February Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 16 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
7. Hospitals may be missing this social determinant of health, study suggests Full story
8. Has your healthcare system developed an access strategy? Find out if it will work in the future. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
9. Aetna, Optum misused CPT codes to hide administrative charges, AMA says Full story
10. New York hospitals, providers face billions in Medicaid cuts Full story
11. Single-statement billing: How to meet patient expectations and what to avoid — Learn more
12. Aetna partners with Emory, Northside in Atlanta to boost insurance offerings Full story
13. Healthcare billing fraud: 8 latest lawsuits, settlements Full story
14. Anthem invests in AI-enabled telehealth platform Full story