1. Centene CEO to take medical leave of absence Full story
2. 17 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
3. Physicians call ACO redesign 'direct contracting in disguise' Full story
4. CMS has defined a new digital health vertical — Hear from Nixon Gwilt Law and The MetroHealth System about what this means for providers in 2022.
5. Texas physician pays $504K to settle excessive billing case Full story
6. CMS gives ACO model a makeover: 7 things to know Full story
7. Top 5 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
8. BCBS of Texas, Memorial Hermann near new contract deadline Full story
9. 7 big ideas in healthcare innovation Full story
10. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
11. Largest ASC chains by No. of physicians — USPI has 11,000+ Full story
12. OptumRx to pay Massachusetts $5.8M to settle pricing allegations Full story
13. The healthcare story we still need to get right Full story
14. UnitedHealth-Change deal battles roadblocks: A timeline Full story
15. Athenahealth incorporates digital wallet for patient payments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
2. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.