1. How a Massachusetts hospital's faulty data slashed Medicare payments statewide Full story
2. Mayo Clinic medical school accepts 364 students by mistake Full story
3. Meet the CEOs of the 10 largest payers Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Optum's Q4 beat UnitedHealthcare for past 5 years Full story
7. Former Blue Shield exec sues California, claiming failure to protect nonprofit assets Full story
8. Value on investment: Why ROI alone can't measure project success in healthcare. Read this white paper to learn how to measure the intangibles that contribute to success.
9. Florida physician allegedly bilked $26M from insurers to fund political ambition Full story
10. Tennessee hospital to pay $4.1M to resolve false claims allegations Full story
11. Price and quality transparency are coming: Are you prepared? Click here to learn how to reduce your financial risk.
12. CDC: 1 in 7 families struggle to pay medical bills Full story
13. Why a Medicare payment change is causing home health agencies to cease services Full story
14. 100 hospital and health system CMOs to know | 2020 Full story