1. BCBS of Louisiana to face antitrust suit over rates Full story
2. CDC to update mask guidance Full story
3. Mayo Clinic: UnitedHealthcare appointment denials are capacity, not reimbursement issue Full story
4. How to reduce costs and sustain outcomes in diabetes care. Read the whitepaper.
5. 7 recent payer executive moves Full story
6. Optum launches real-time specialty drug management solution Full story
7. Senators' letter thrusts 'junk insurance' back into limelight Full story
8. AHIP study: Hospitals charging double specialty pharmacy rates for same drugs Full story
9. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
10. Washington, DC, picks UnitedHealthcare for Dual Choice contract Full story
11. 6 lawsuits challenging the No Surprises Act Full story
12. 3 Ohio providers to pay $3M to settle improper billing allegations Full story
13. Physicians point to a pandemic privilege many choose to ignore Full story
14. Michigan passes pharmacy benefit manager transparency bill Full story
15. Hartford HealthCare hit with another antitrust lawsuit over insurance contracting Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
2. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.