1. Trump budget proposal to cut Medicaid, CDC funding: 5 notes Full story
2. Anthem CEO picks up $2M in stock amid dip Full story
3. Horizon BCBS of New Jersey CEO steps back Full story
4. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 7 updates on payer, provider relationships Full story
7. Cigna CEO says Anthem breakup-fee lawsuit will end in February Full story
8. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
9. Oregon Medicaid insurer warns 654,000 members of data breach at third-party vendor Full story
10. Patients still face 'retrospective denials' after prior authorization: 4 things to know Full story
11. A 13-hospital health system recovered $6.5M in uncollected revenue in 25 months. Click here to learn how.
12. CMS asked to revisit reimbursement cuts to physical therapists, social workers Full story
13. Molina's quarterly profit dips: 3 things to know Full story
14. Cigna changes leadership at Express Scripts Full story