1. New UnitedHealthcare policies change coverage for lab tests, specialty drugs. Hospitals want CMS to review them Full story
2. Humana, Roche settle false claims lawsuit for $12.5M Full story
3. Mark Cuban is building an $11M drug manufacturing plant in Dallas Full story
4. You've got the skills. Click here to search hundreds of healthcare job openings.
5. Hospitals to FTC: Examine 'anticompetitive' behavior of nurse-staffing firms, insurers Full story
6. 3 things to know about Oscar's IPO Full story
7. Daily cases fall to lowest level since October; Florida sees 200+ UK variant cases — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
8. Don't let COVID-19 keep you from today's best healthcare practices. Click here to connect with industry leaders at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting.
9. Centene loses $12M in Q4: 4 things to know Full story
10. CEO gets 15 years in prison for $150M healthcare fraud Full story
11. 4 insurers picked to manage Medicaid in Oklahoma Full story
12. 7 recent payer-provider contract agreements, conflicts Full story
13. 33 healthcare companies on Fortune's 'most-admired' ranking Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: