1. UnitedHealthcare subpoenaed over Rhode Island data breach Full story
2. Will BA.2 impact omicron forecasts? 3 modeling takeaways Full story
3. Despite revenue growth, Cigna year-end profit dips 37%: 5 things to know Full story
4. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
5. Medicare to cover at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
6. CMS pitches Medicare Advantage rate, Part D payment policy changes: 9 details Full story
7. Blue Shield of California names multinational finance exec to board Full story
8. BCBS of Michigan, Trinity Health integrate behavioral health, primary care: What worked Full story
9. AHIP to Congress: COVID-19 test price gouging still a problem Full story
10. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
11. Georgia nurse practitioner guilty of $3M telemedicine fraud Full story
12. 'There's more here': Tim Cook on Apple's healthcare plans Full story
13. Oscar Health adds 12 Centrum Health locations to Florida network Full story
14. The cost of COVID-19 treatment, vaccinations by the numbers Full story
15. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
2. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.
3. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.