1. Humana's 2021 net income dips 27%, sets $1B value creation goal Full story
2. Union accuses HCA of widespread Medicare fraud in 45-page report Full story
3. This unexpected symptom appears to be tied to omicron Full story
4. 86 percent of patients still get paper bills, and 85 percent want that to change. Learn short and long-term strategies to make the shift to digital payments — click here.
5. 6 payers among world's 'most admired' companies Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare reprocesses 1.6M COVID-19 vaccine claims after underpayments reported Full story
7. States unprepared for 15 million people losing coverage when COVID-19 ends Full story
8. Nemours Children's chief value officer sees role as opportunity to bridge care gaps Full story
9. Payers backed Sen. Joe Manchin following Build Back Better swing vote Full story
10. From health system staff to health plan members, healthcare should work for everyone. What's the hold up? Help us get answers by participating in Becker's 2022 survey for health system benefit managers and provider-sponsored health plans.
11. Fixing faulty enrollment tech 'next great challenge' for government health insurance Full story
12. Magellan Health to deliver prescriptions via drones Full story
13. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
14. Oscar anticipates 80% premium growth in 2022: 5 details Full story
15. More than $5B recovered from healthcare false claims: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
2. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
3. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.