1. CMS to allow Medicaid funding caps: 5 things to know Full story
2. Anthem profit nears $1B in Q4, but misses expectations Full story
3. 22 payer exec moves Full story
4. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. HCSC to lay off 400 employees Full story
7. California physician group settles false billing case for $2.9M Full story
8. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
9. 228 hospitals with a 1 star rating from CMS Full story
10. The 407 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS Full story
11. How hospital leaders are bringing a consumer-centric patient journey to life. Click here to read more.
12. 5 most-read payer stories in January Full story
13. Tennessee physician settles allegations of inflating NP charges Full story
14. Healthcare's top 10 billionaires: 2020 Full story