1. Aetna grows profit by 75.5% in Q4: 3 things to know Full story
2. State-by-state breakdown of 83 rural hospital closures Full story
3. Amazon, JPMorgan and Berkshire Hathaway launch new healthcare company: 6 things to know Full story
4. Top US Hospitals are saving $23B each year by driving efficiency in the supply chain. Learn best practices in this upcoming webinar.
5. Registration is nearly sold out! Join the best business-focused strategic discussions in the healthcare industry at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 112 speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference.Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Oscar Health: 66% of member interactions were virtual in 2017 Full story
7. Idaho will let insurers sell plans bypassing ACA requirements: 4 things to know Full story
8. Patients are misidentified 7-10% of the time — don't let preventable errors affect patient safety and your hospital's bottom line Download the whitepaper
9. Study: 42% of Medicare beneficiaries will spend at least 20% of their income on healthcare by 2030 Full story
10. 9 payer-provider contract disputes, resolutions in January Full story
11. In the next two years Millennials will be making the majority of healthcare decisions in the U.S.—how to connect with them now. Download the whitepaper
12. UnitedHealth, others see stocks plunge after Amazon, JPMorgan, Berkshire Hathaway collaboration announcement Full story
13. OSF HealthCare still negotiating with payers ahead of Presence acquisition Full story
14. Whistle-blower alleges Via Christi Health defrauded Medicare through cardiac referral program Full story
15. 25 latest hospital, health system executive movesFull story