1. Change Healthcare possibly weighing sale of assets ahead of UnitedHealth deal Full story
2. BCBS Association names chief information security officer Full story
3. Labor Department makes mental health parity a 'priority,' works with HHS on enforcement Full story
4. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
5. Excellus BCBS reaches tentative settlement over data breach Full story
6. Anthem BCBS names new Georgia leader as Northside legal woes broaden Full story
7. Omicron subvariant found in 40 nations: 8 things to know Full story
8. 19 senators urge Medicare to cover at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
9. Insurers paying up to 74% of costs for questionable COVID-19 treatment ivermectin Full story
10. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
11. Georgia sues HHS over removing Medicaid work requirement Full story
12. ONC seeks input on improving prior authorization Full story
13. COVID-19 deaths during omicron mirror delta wave Full story
14. UnitedHealth Group: Telehealth is a ticket to driving health equity Full story
15. 27 medications with the biggest price cuts on Mark Cuban's online pharmacy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.