1. Trump 'going to look' at Medicare cuts Full story
2. BCBS, Civica Rx create subsidiary to cut generic drug costs Full story
3. WellCare, Centene deal to close today: 3 things to know Full story
4. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 16 medical groups that support 'Medicare for All,' single payer Full story
7. Newark Beth Israel put patients in 'immediate jeopardy,' CMS says Full story
8. How to unlock capacity and drive down length-of-stay — Real-world insights from M Health Fairview's digital transformation. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. 7 things to know about the coronavirus outbreak Full story
10. Medicare to cover acupuncture for chronic low back pain Full story
11. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
12. Medicare may be overpaying surgeons for many procedures, study finds Full story
13. Advocate Aurora to partner with Wisconsin health systems on Medicare product Full story