1. 122 organizations stand against California single-payer coverage proposal Full story
2. Oscar Health appoints former Everside Health exec as chief legal officer Full story
3. 20 things to know about Anthem Full story
4. Discover how virtual care helps hesitant populations get mental healthcare through a side door approach. Download now.
5. California health system to outsource RCM jobs to Optum Full story
6. Humana to expand senior primary care clinics to 12 state markets Full story
7. 3 states where health officials say omicron is likely peaking Full story
8. 6 states where delta is lingering Full story
9. CMS healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate enforceable nationwide after Texas suit dismissed Full story
10. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
11. Patient groups, lobbyists pressure CMS to expand Aduhelm coverage Full story
12. UnitedHealth Group in headlines: 7 stories Full story
13. HCA hit with antitrust lawsuit in Florida Full story
14. BCBS of Arizona holds virtual event to fill 100 full-time positions Full story
15. Former Aetna CEO joins telehealth startup board Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
2. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
3. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.