1. Excellus BCBS pays $5.1M to settle data breach affecting 9.3 million people Full story
2. Insurers ordered to give up claims data for FTC study of healthcare mergers and acquisitions Full story
3. New variant found in Germany; vaccination rates lag among Black Americans — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. One healthcare partnership propelled primary and specialty care virtual visits to new heights during the pandemic. Click here to learn why their strategy paid off for patients.
5. Capital BlueCross waives virtual care fees through March Full story
6. UnitedHealthcare launches virtual primary care service with Amwell Full story
7. Providers, payers launch new rules to accelerate value-based payments Full story
8. How well does your organization understand consumer attitudes toward telehealth? Download this ebook to better understand why patients are accepting or not accepting virtual care options.
9. A breakdown of 14 recent CMS actions Full story
10. 'A fiasco': Long-term care facilities say CVS, Walgreens partnership slowing COVID-19 vaccinations Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: