1. Medicare Advantage enrollment hits record 30 million Full story
2. 'Deeply touching and ... disturbing': CMS hears from providers amid proposed prior authorization changes Full story
3. Evernorth names Express Scripts president Full story
4. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
5. ACO REACH expanding in 2023 Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic anticipates $200M loss for 2022 Full story
7. Amid insurance fight, some California hospital staff lose health coverage at their own facilities Full story
8. Healthgrades' 50 top hospitals for 2023
9. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
10. UnitedHealth tops ranking of world's largest insurance companies Full story
11. How payers stack up on investing in their employees Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.