1. 16 payer exec moves since Jan. 1 Full story
2. 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America | 2023 Full story
3. 'Tripledemic' had no major impact on care costs, UnitedHealth Group says Full story
4. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
5. Optum Health eyes big boost to value-based care Full story
6. California attorney general sues PBMs, drugmakers for boosting insulin prices
7. Jefferson Health reorganizing, executive job cuts coming Full story
8. Payers top rankings for corporate citizenship in healthcare Full story
9. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
10. UnitedHealthcare, BCBS appeal after losing North Carolina health plan contract Full story
11. Cigna in the headlines: 6 recent updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and 'a platform of health.'