1. Not a MinuteClinic: UnitedHealthcare Medicare Part D CEO outlines Walgreens centers Full story
2. CVS to add 600 HealthHUBs, link them to lower Aetna copays Full story
3. Ex-Cigna exec: I helped create the health insurance 'choice' talking point, and regret it Full story
4. Calling Virtual Care Leaders - We'd love your feedback by participating in the 2020 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dr. David Feinberg says 'we're super proud' of Project Nightingale with Ascension Full story
7. Optum helps boost UnitedHealth profit past $5B in Q4 Full story
8. How 300+ providers are activating chronic illness patients to take charge their care. Read the white paper.
9. Cigna sues Texas clinics for $2M in claims Full story
10. Tennessee physician charged in $7M healthcare fraud conspiracy Full story
11. Take the headache out of the prior authorization process -- Learn how here
12. Healthcare is a top field for remote work. Here's how 24 companies rank Full story
13. Insurers to SCOTUS: Review ACA case and uphold law Full story