1. California Democrats pitch plan for taxpayer-funded universal healthcare: 7 things to know Full story
2. WHO not concerned about new variant in France Full story
3. 5 recent payer exec moves Full story
4. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. Healthfirst received $5.2M in overpayments, OIG audit finds Full story
6. Lawsuit accuses Anthem of denying employees overtime Full story
7. CMS releases Medicare Advantage, Part D proposed rule: 7 changes to know Full story
8. Supreme Court considers federal vaccination mandates: 8 things to know Full story
9. 8 organizations certified to oversee No Surprises Act billing disputes and what they charge Full story
10. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
11. Humana slashes 2022 Medicare enrollment outlook Full story
12. BCBS of Michigan dismisses employees who failed to meet vaccination deadline Full story
13. New Jersey lawmaker expected to resign from state senate to join Horizon BCBS board Full story
14. Trinity Health won't buy Tower Health hospital Full story
15. More than 19% of US hospitals are critically understaffed: Numbers by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
2. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.
3. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum's annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.