1. New York physician convicted in $31M trip-and-fall fraud scheme Full story
2. Physicians 'dismayed' by CMS' 2% Medicare cuts Full story
3. 5 highest-paying physician specialties in the last 5 years Full story
4. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
5. 5 things to know about value-based care going into 2023 Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic gastroenterologist charged with assaulting patients Full story
7. How physicians feel about treating other physicians Full story
8. 6 social media tips for physicians Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. 159 physicians join OneOncology this year Full story
11. Texas practice adds physician leader Full story
12. 7 telehealth trends physicians should know, per the AMA Full story
13. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.