1. Cardiologist sues Massachusetts hospital for alleged 'retaliation firing' Full story
2. 3 major health systems post billion-dollar losses Full story
3. Time to end physician-nurse 'turf-wars,' ANA president says Full story
4. Drive stronger financial outcomes in 2023 using these three keys to a more profitable physician group practice. Learn more.
5. The physician who toppled a $32B crypto giant Full story
6. 4 physician group moves in 4 months Full story
7. 5 states cracking down on physician-patient sexual abuse Full story
8. Are the best states for healthcare the top-paying spots for internal medicine specialists? Full story
9. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
10. Wisconsin health system CEO to step down Full story
11. Northern California physician group receives excellence in healthcare award Full story
12. Ascension's Dr. Baligh Yehia named president of Jefferson Health Full story
13. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
2.How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.