1. Optum, Amazon look to physicians: 5 practice deals to know in 2022 Full story
2. Illinois physician pleads guilty to Medicaid fraud Full story
3. How physicians really feel about NPs, PAs Full story
4. Ochsner Health's IT program manager controls EHR education to hit goals + increase profits. Click here to learn how.
5. Physician group snags private equity investment Full story
6. 8 Amazon health updates for physician leaders to know Full story
7. How new private practice physicians can avoid common pitfalls Full story
8. Michigan Medicine chief medical officer to retire after 30 years Full story
9. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
10. Michigan cardiologist to lead national trial for heart device Full story
11. Physicians to meet with senators to support assault weapons ban Full story
12. 3 cardiologists sign on to Jupiter Medical Center Physician Group Full story
13. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
3. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.