1. Physician's license suspended in 2 states after allegedly using drugs on duty Full story
2. 4 physician practice, ASC closures in 2022 Full story
3. The new scam targeting physicians Full story
4. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
5. 'The standard of medicine in this country will continue to decline': 4 leaders on reimbursements Full story
6. 6 physicians entering C-suite roles Full story
7. Physician who survived mass shooting heads to Capitol Hill Full story
8. AHA, others urge Congress to waive PAYGO cuts to Medicare Full story
9. From labor shortages to financial issues, hospitals' list of challenges is only growing. Leaders from Intermountain + 2 other systems share what they're preparing for next in this on-demand session.
10. Stanford Medicine Children's Health taps Dr. Grace Lee as new chief quality officer Full story
11. New York physicians push for aid-in-dying law Full story
12. Connecticut hospital names ophthalmology chief Full story
13. Ochsner Health's IT program manager controls EHR education to hit goals + increase profits. Click here to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to Discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
2. Nurses still aren't getting enough support to stay in the profession. Get a closer look at 3 actions hospitals can take to relieve the nursing shortage here.
3. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.