1. Physician cuts will create 'immediate financial instability' Full story
2. Connecticut physician fined for overprescribing narcotics Full story
3. 28% of physicians' income dropped in the last year Full story
4. From labor shortages to financial issues, hospitals' list of challenges is only growing. Leaders from Intermountain + 2 other systems share what they're preparing for next in this on-demand session.
5. Where are the 14 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
6. Massachusetts physician makes 5th trip to Ukraine to help on the front lines Full story
7. Physicians: Tolerating bullying is not part of the job — here are 3 ways to stop it Full story
8. Top 25 California physician groups by Medicare charges Full story
9. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
10. States with the highest, lowest hospital safety rankings Full story
11. 87% of New Jersey patients want physician oversight in anesthesia Full story
12. Number of active residents in 15 physician specialities Full story
13. ED reimbursement changes are coming in 2023. To limit denials and downcoding, CFOs will need to get ahead of these key threats.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.