1. 5 worst places for physicians, nurses to practice Full story
2. CMS finalizes 4.5% physician pay cut Full story
3. Iowa clinic files for bankruptcy following $97M malpractice judgment Full story
4. One of the most innovative health tech companies in the U.S. is making big bets on the technologies that will transform healthcare. Learn what they are here.
5. Physicians' toughest ethical dilemma Full story
6. Medical residents' biggest challenges Full story
7. Florida physician indicted on 10 counts for controlled substance distribution Full story
8. 88% of physicians would report a colleague working under the influence Full story
9. Staff shortages complicate traditional pressure injury prevention. Here are proactive interventions that aren't as prone to shortages.
10. Phoenix Children's names chief of infectious diseases Full story
11. Dr. Stephen Fisher joins Harvard MedTech board Full story
12. Medtech imaging company appoints Dr. Michael Lesh to its board Full story
13. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
3. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.