1. 'I don't know how much longer I can continue to be a doctor': Physicians fight pay cuts as operating costs soar Full story
2. 50+ stats on physician compensation Full story
3. California physician charged with $53M mail fraud and money laundering scheme Full story
4. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
5. Optum doubles down on value-based care: 3 earnings call notes Full story
6. UnitedHealth vs. Centene vs. Elevance in Q3 Full story
7. 10 chief medical officer appointments in the last 30 days Full story
8. Louisiana physician charged with illegally distributing opioids, adderall Full story
9. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
10. AMA: 7 things young physicians need to know about burnout Full story
11. California county hires Dr. Lindsey Yourman as 1st chief geriatric officer Full story
12. New tech aims to measure physician performance Full story
13. Healthcare has a $15B opportunity to cut administrative waste and spending. Cash in using this new approach to utilization management.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.