1. Kaiser defrauded Medicare of $1B, Justice Department alleges Full story
2. FTC tightens reins on merger control: 6 things to know Full story
3. 9 hospital deals called off Full story
4. Providers recently reported a 32% drop in revenue. To improve financial performance, practices should focus on monitoring payer contracts, utilizing coding best practices and actively managing AR to ensure full reimbursement. Learn more.
5. Vaccine mandates are affecting CEO recruitment: Here's how Full story
6. 10 insights on resident lifestyles, careers & more: Medscape Full story
7. COVID-19 moving toward endemic in New York City, health officials say Full story
8. Arizona hospital names 6th CEO since 2015 Full story
9. Cut costly readmissions by providing better support to family caregivers. Join this discussion for 10 strategies on how to do it.
10. Replacing striking Massachusetts nurses 'necessary,' not punitive, Tenet CEO tells lawmakers Full story
11. CMS overpaid $636M to ASCs, HOPDs for neurostimulator implantation surgeries, audit finds Full story
12. Moody's: Labor shortages weaken hospitals' financial performance Full story
13. What AI healthcare solutions yield actual value? Click here to find out.