1. Physician pay is decreasing in these specialties Full story
2. Physicians' top priorities Full story
3. Texas physician guilty in $54M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
4. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals.
5. Healthcare workforce lost 333,942 providers in 2021 Full story
6. Key considerations when opening an independent practice Full story
7. Iowa physician sanctioned for 'harmful' practices for the 3rd time in 16 years Full story
8. NFL appoints Dr. Sidney Hinds as first chief health equity officer Full story
9. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
10. Finding a physician mentor: 5 tips Full story
11. Dr. Cate Collings counsels Biden-Harris administration Full story
12. Former J&J, Novartis lead joins biopharmaceutical company Full story
13. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
3. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.