1. Texas physician accused of tampering with IV bag at ASC arrested Full story
2. What employed physicians like least about their job Full story
3. Average base salaries for 18 physician specialties Full story
4. Network breaches in healthcare make headlines daily. Uncover what organizations' solutions are missing during this discussion.
5. Physicians urge CMS to ease medical practice burdens Full story
6. Physician medical group deals jump 145%: 3 stats Full story
7. Nashville General names medical director for Nashville Healthcare Center at Bordeaux Full story
8. 29 physician specialities with the highest, lowest job satisfaction Full story
9. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
10. More than 60% of physicians experienced burnout in 2021, study finds Full story
11. Top 10 pediatrics residency programs, ranked by physicians Full story
12. GI Alliance finalizes $785M physician-led buyout Full story
13. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
3. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.