1. Texas physician who 'gives other physicians a bad name' pleads guilty to over-prescribing, fraud Full story
2. 13 physician group acquisitions totaling $2.7B Full story
3. 'It is a conveyor belt': 5 thoughts on the downside to physician employment Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
5. Physician-owned practices usually pay better: report Full story
6. CVS, Amazon, UnitedHealth using primary care to remake healthcare Full story
7. Physician shortages: Appointment wait times average nearly 4 weeks in large cities Full story
8. Dr. Heidi Chumley: We need to think differently about physician shortages Full story
9. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
10. Addressing the malaise of primary care physicians Full story
11. Idaho hospital CEO abruptly removed Full story
12. Consulting lawyers a new norm for some emergency physicians post Roe Full story
13. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
2. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
3. Today's healthcare consumers won't settle for an impersonal experience. These 10 must-read articles examine the new payer imperative — member empowerment. Read them and learn how health plans can make healthcare personal.